8cm Feng Shui Resin Fuk Luk Sau
These value-for-money vintage style artistic masterpieces made of ceramics (strong earth element) are definitely going to spice up your space in Period 8. According to the “Sub Direct Spirit” by observing the Ho Tu, the secondary wealth corner for Period 8 (2004-2024) resides in the southwest. Placing the Fuk Luk Sau in your southwest is said to bring you abundance luck and excellent fortune. This Fuk Luk Sau set is skillfully hand-made to perfection by Shiwan Ceramics Factory with vintage and authentic style finishing. The deities are depicted holding a ruyi for authority, the peach for immortality and a magic scroll for good descendant blessings, thus making this set most suitable to create a happy and harmonious family. The set would also be a very suitable gift to close friends and relatives because the set is made to impress and are meant to be collectibles to be displayed as your antique-collection in future.
What Fuk Luk Sau symbolize and how to place these deities?
The Fuk Luk Sau (also known as Three Star Gods) is the most important symbol that appear in all chinese households as they integrate
1. Happiness/Descendants Luck/Power/Authority,
2. Success/Prosperity/Wealth and
All the good Feng Shui that we need in one masterpiece. Yes, that is what you need. They are favoured by many businessmen, politicians, high ranking government officials and executives.
The Fuk Luk Sau are actually not real gods. They are only symbolically representing three important star constellations in chinese astrology. Therefore, they are never worshipped in chinese prayer altar, but rather placed as feng shui ornament of good luck at home.
The Star of Wealth “Fuk” has the highest rank among the three constellations. It is the Purple Star which emblems wealth, good fortune, good luck and success. The Star of Wealth is often being denoted as a wiseman who carries the ru yi (chinese sceptre) that promises smoothness and success in endeavours and a gold ingot that promises wealth luck. He normally bestows one with career/business success with enhanced income luck.
The Star of Happiness “Luk” takes on the second rank of star constellation among the three. He symbolizes family happiness, life fulfillment, many children and grandchildren, good relationship and mutual love. He carries a heavenly scroll and sometimes carry a child on his hand. He is also the epitome of high ranking official, where authority is gained and salary is adequate.
The Star of Longevity “Sau” is associated to the star in the south pole. This star is often being symbolized by an oldman with protruding forehead, white hair and beard whom attained immortality. He normally carries a dragon crutch, a peach, the fungus of immortality ling tzi and the wu lou (gourd) which have medicinal values. He often impart virtues to people on the secret of longevity and ask them to avoid greed, negative thinking and arrogance as principles to sustaining longevity and good health. His magical peach is blossomed from the heaven only every 3000 years. His image represents good health and longevity.
The Fuk Luk Sau is often arranged with the Fuk in the center, the Luk on his right and Sau on his left. However, the arrangement in this manner is not compulsory. In fact, one can also choose to arrange them in any manner, for example:
1. The Fuk in center, the Sau on his right and Luk on his left.
2. The Fuk followed by Luk then followed by Sau from left to right or right to left.
Fuk Luk Sau is best placed in the following locations:
1. Reception area as you enter your homes to signify all aspirations of life being fulfilled. They must be placed higher than 3 feet on solid tables.
2. Important areas of your living rooms and family rooms (any directions or sectors) to tap excellent Feng Shui luck and energies.
3. In hotel lobbies, reception areas of business premises and bosses’ rooms.
4. Dining area facing your dining table for blessings of a lifetime on the whole family. The should be placed on side tables that are above three feet high.
5. Fuk Luk Sau can be placed behind your sitting position to gain vital support and good fortune to fulfill all your aspirations in life.
6. According to the “Sub Direct Spirit” by observing the Ho Tu, the secondary wealth corner for Period 8 (2004-2024) resides in the southwest. Therefore, placing the Fuk Luk Sau in your southwest is said to bring you abundance luck and excellent fortune.
Note: Kindly do not place Fuk Luk Sau in your bedrooms, toilets and kitchen.
- Each approx size: 8×4.5×5.5cm/3.1×1.8×2.2inch
- Materil: Resin
- weight: 320g/3pcs/set