Red Feng Shui Dragon Chinese Figurine
In feng shui, the dragon is considered one of the luckiest and most sacred figures in Chinese folklore. It is said to have absolute power, symbolizing honor, power and all the right things in the world
This is a very powerful therapy, especially to protect the center of wealth and business.
Dragons can be a powerful antidote to fame and career prospects and should be placed near doors or Windows to protect the property and health of your home and office.
The dragon is made of resin and looks like cochin ceramics. This is ideal for Windows in any direction and is a therapy that we will be using in homes and businesses, and it’s a really good therapy and enhancer.
How to Display Red Feng Shui Dragon?
There are several ways to determine the best feng shui location and dragon location in your home. One way is to make a choice based on your Feng Shui Lucky Indication and place the dragon in your lucky indication direction. Another option is to choose the location of the Feng Shui treasure of the year.
Generally, always put the dragon in an open space with good airflow. The dragon must have space for freedom and movement. Also, make sure your Feng Shui dragon is facing the room (the energy that brings wealth and prosperity), not looking out the window or door. More specifically, you can choose specific locations for healing and energy that you want to nourish:
- Office: Put a dragon on the wall behind your desk or table and chair, where the dragon will support your work. Placing a dragon in front of your table will cause opposition between you and the dragon.
- Kitchen: The dragon faces the pool-the source of water-which strengthens the wealth, prosperity, and opportunities that water brings. Placing dragons near fountains or other sources of water (except bathrooms) has a similar effect.
- Bedroom: You can put a dragon in the bedroom, or the Feng Shui area of your love and relationship, if you pair it with the Feng Shui symbol of the Phoenix; Dragon and Phoenix pairing is the ultimate symbol of marriage happiness. Leaving the dragon alone in the bedroom creates too much positive energy that interferes with sleep.
- East Bagua area: East is the hometown of dragons and the hometown of wooden elements. This is a good place to place wooden dragons.
Southwest or northeast gossip areas: These areas are home to elements of the earth, especially suitable for stone, crystal, or ceramic dragons to strengthen the earth.
Location to Avoid Putting Feng Shui Dragon
Dragons are a powerful treatment that can enhance most areas of your home, but there are some limitations surrounding their use. Like many feng shui therapies, dragons can be counterproductive if used unwisely or respectfully.
- Don’t put Feng Shui Dragon in lower energy places, such as bathroom, closet or garage.
- Don’t raise too many feng shui dragons at home. Up to five dragons are recommended for the entire family. Interestingly, placing the three dragons in the same area will affect the three dragons, so try not to divide them into three groups.
- Do not place the dragon above the height of your eyes.
- Don’t let your Feng Shui dragon face the wall, or put it in a narrow corner in your room.
- Do not point the pearls on the dragon claws towards windows or doors.
- Do not place the dragon’s pattern on the floor, even if the dragon is part of the carpet. The dragon should not be trampled.
Does the Red Feng Shui Dragon Really Work?
We only sell traditional and authentic feng shui cures, which we think will work; We do not sell fancy Mc-feng shui treatments or any other products that fit into many pop-up feng shui shops to provide you with a quick solution. Everyone kind of product we sell through our tried and tested, to monitor the results, even before we consider selling it to the public, the quality and effectiveness is to choose the most important part of any sale of products, this is the spirit of we now.
|Package included||1 X Dragon Figurine|
1、Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2、The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.
If you are interested in feng shui animals, please check out our collection!
● Chinese Feng Shui Dragon Figurine Statue for Luck & Success.
● The dragon is the symbol of protection and success.
● Placing it on the East side of your home or office, will protect you from negative energy and also will bring great fortune & luck.
● Great home and office decorations and great gift ideas. Give your best wishes to others!